School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Area of Specialization
Pharmacology and Toxicology
Area of Interest:
Molecular Pharmacology, Pharmacokinetics, Cellular and
molecular Biology, New ligand(s) from Plant(s) and toxicology studies.
Research and Publication:
- (Poster Presentation): Synthesis, analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity for various derivatives of substituted indole -3- phthalimide and maleimide (thio) semicarbazones'at the 61st Indian Pharmaceutical Congress 2009.
- (Poster Presentation): Nanaotechnology : a boon for nanomedicines' at National Seminar on Frontier areas OF Chemical Sciences 2010 (NSFACS).
- (Oral Presentation): Comparative Pharmacognostical and Phytochemical variations and In-vitro free radical scavenging activity in leaves and rhizomes of Acorus calamus Linn.' At 5th Uttarakhand State Science and Technology Congress-2010.
- (Poster Presentation): “Evaluation of drug utilization pattern among ENT patients in Dehradun district” for 14 th Uttarakhand State Science and Technology Congress-2020.
- (Paper Presentation): “ Pharmacokinetic effect and modulation of drugs in combined dosage forms” National Science Festival on National Science Day, organized by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh and societ of young Biomedical Scientists (SYBS), India -2020.
- Monika et al. Study on in- vitro antidaibetic potential of stem part of Musa paradisiaca Linn. International Journal of Comprehensive and Advanced Pharmacology. 2017: 2(1):1-4.
- Monika et al. Pharmacognostical and phytochemical evaluation of whole plant of Asplenium dalhousiae hook (fern). World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2015: Volume 4, Issue 9, 2186-2191
- Monika et al. Evaluation of in-vitro and in-vivo antioxidant activities of alcoholic extract of camellia sinensis L. Int.J.Pharm Drug Anal. 2014: 2(8); 641- 648.
- Monika et al. Comparative Phytochemical Screening and in-vitro Free Radical Scavenging Activity and Anti-microbial Activity of Leaves and Rhizomes of Acorus calamus Linn.: UJPAH Vol.(II) 2014. 31-37.
- Monika et al. Comparative study of hexane extractfor volatile and non-volatile components of leaves and rhizomes of Acorus calamus Linn. using HPTLC: JAPR 2014; XI (2);22-27.
- Bisht A S & Chauhan M, : Pharmacognostical evaluation of Acorus calamusLinn. International Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemical Research.: 2013- 14: 5(4); 278-281.