Shri Guru Ram Rai College of Education
Total Course Fee INR 1,25,000/-
|PARTICULARS||FEE INSTALLMENTS (RS)|
|Admission Fee#||5,000|| || || |
|Academic/ Tuition Fee||22,500||20,500||22,500||20,500|
|Enrollment Fee||2,000|| || || |
|University Exam Fee||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000|
|Security Deposit||5,000|| || || |
- Fee subject to revision from time to time.
- The Institute without any prejudice reserves the right to change or delete any information without any prior information.
The department of Post Graduate Studies has Master of Education. The course motive is to train and educate students for the masters in Curriculum and Instruction, Advanced Education Psychology, Philosophical and Sociological Foundations of Education, Research Methodology, management and Administration. It is often conferred for Education advancing in their field.
- 1. Initiating the student into the study of Education as a discipline;
- 2. Providing a basic understanding of the Methodology of Educational Research;
- 3. Developing specialized understanding of any one aspect of Education and
M.Ed. Programme: Candidates with at least 55% marks for General category students and 50% Marks for OBC, SC & ST category students in B. Ed. qualification or equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.